Name: Batool Abdul Aziz Al Sadoon
Academic Qualification: Master of Computer Sciences
Employer: King Saud University – College of Education: Department of Curriculum & Instruction Education.
Mailing Address: P. O. Box 756117 – Riyadh 11588
· Bachelor of Computer – Specialization: Administrative , 1415 – 1421 – King Saud University.
· Master of Computer – Specialization: Computer Sciences, 1423/1424 – 1426/1427 – King Saud University.
· General Diploma in Education – College of Service and Community, 1428 – 1429.
· Course of Networks 1422 – Alamiyah Computer and Technology Institute.
· Course of Academic achievement tests formation 1426 – Educational Supervision Center.
· Course of Strategies of Teaching Computer 1427 – Educational Supervision Center.
· Course of Non-curriculum Activities in Al Rowaad Private Schools 1427.
· Course of Computer Driving 1427 – Horizon Institute.
· Course of Home Works 1428 - Educational Supervision Center.
· Participating in student activities and end of terms parties.
· Participating on preparation of workshop on skills of academic excellence for female students.
· Head of student activities unit in College of Education.
· Participating in preparation of workshop titled “My Experience in Training” for computer female-students.
· Pascal language, Visual Basic, Assembly.
· C ++ language
· Data Base, Access and SQL applications
· Applications of : Designing, Flash, Switch
· Windows applications (Word – Access – Power Point – Front Page …)
· Pictures processing – Photoshop
· Applications of computer education
· System analysis and designing
· Information security applications
Research and projects:
· Project of class tables for the Section of Computer Applications
· Project of designing a web site for King Saud University female students f or the purpose of obtaining their marks from the university main frame.
· Project regarding children education
· Project for identification of car plates
· Designing a web site for displaying of video pictures of different countries civilizations
· Transfer of XML language to data base
· Designs using Maya software
· Designing of a web site for King Fahad Medical Hospital for administrative organization
· Different programs for designing wireless networks
· Research on project management
· Research on information security - Steganography
· Education Directorate
· King Saud University
Appreciation and wards:
· Certificate of appreciation from the Dean of the Center, Dr. Aljazi Al Shebaiki, for efforts to improve class environment for computer lab and resources room.
· Letter of appreciation from the Principal of the Center for Academic Affairs, Dr. Wafaa Taybah, for the campaign of “Be together for Clean University”.
· Letter of appreciation from the Principal of the College, Dr. Hanaa Al Segair, for achievements in the unit of student activities.
· Letter of appreciation from King Saud University during undergraduate study.
· Letter of appreciation from King Saud University during postgraduate study (master degree).
· Award for developing ideal lab at kingdom level, for two consecutive years.
· Distinguished teachers during all years of teaching.