King Saud University, College of education
Department of Special education
Name: Hadeel Mohamed Abdullah El-Awad
Date of Recruitment: 28/10/1426
Job No: 22833
Specialization: Special Education
(Hearing Impairment )
e-mail : ( hadeel firstname.lastname@example.org)
· (B.A.) in (Special Education) (1422/1423) King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. with total rate excellent . (with the second degree of honor ) .
· joined to the higher studies program (Master in Special Education in 1427 .
I have participated in the following :
- the Workshop of (preparing exams ) Dr. Hessa Al Saghir
- the Workshop of (Document Briefcase ) Dr .Nadhal Al Ahmed .
-the Workshop of (Reaching the World of Childhood through playing )Dr. Seham Al Swaigh.
- the Workshop of ( new trends in teaching deaf and hard hearing ; curricula-methodology –teaching aids )
· a Symposium in Special education in K.S.A : coming up with all updating and future challenges .
- Three English Courses with (163 ) learning hours from a computer institute for training vocational efficiencies .
The Tasks that have been done :
- preparing a guide for field training supervisor (ways of hearing disability )
participating in organizing the world Day for Deaf in 1426 -1427 ) through preparing a lot of religious and cultural brochures for in sign language