Bachelor of Applied Medical Science in the field of Optometry from King Saud University, first semester 2003/2004G.
· 2002 Summer training in King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital.
· 2005 internship in Riyadh Central Hospital, King Abdulaziz University Hospital and King Khaled University Hospital.
· 2006 Optometrist in Optometry Department in the College of Applied Medical Science at King Saud University.
· 2007 Demonstrator in Optometry Department in the College of Applied Medical Science at King Saud University.
· Gave brief about different colleges and majors in King Saud University for students in Alqalam High School.
· Participating in several activities in King Saud University such as the 50th anniversary of King Saud University.
· Optometry Department Internship coordinator.
· Optometry Department administrative supervisor.
· Member in SAOVS.
· Member of quality and development committee in the optometry department.
· Attending the Saudi Ophthalmology Symposium which is held yearly.
· Attending the Amblyopia seminar held in KKUH (2009)
· Attending the 1st Keratoconus seminar held in Alhokama’a medical center (2010)
· Attending the active learning course held by the deanship of skill development in KSU.
· Participating in optometry department community service program by examining: the inmates of the orphanage and elderly nursing homes, children in Dsca and the center of Prince Faisal’s bin Fahad mother.
· Participating in world vision day 2010.
· Participating Diabetes Day 2010.