College of Business Administration Al Kharj, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
King Saud University 2009 to Present
Assistant Professor, Head of the Management Department
and Director of the Business Center
As a head of the Management Department, I developed the curriculum, the course specifications, and syllabus of fifteen courses in concordance with the International Association to Advance Collegiate School Schools of Business (AACSB) requirements. Moreover, I am providing guideline and support to faculties to increase effectiveness and performance based on teamwork, effective communication, and accurate appraisal.
As the Director of the Business Center, I facilitate students access to computers and statistical tools in order to develop their research skills (data collection and analysis; research methodology). Furthermore, I promote networking with industries, banks, and other types of businesses in order to reinforce students’ trainings and practical experience.
Devry College of New York New York, USA
Keller Graduate School of Management 5/2006-2009
Professor, Research Projects Mentor
As a professor, I taught Business Economics, Securities Analysis,
Advanced Financial Statement Analysis, Management of Financial Institutions
As a mentor, I directed graduate students through the development of their research
projects papers. These focused on the following topics:
- Economic Analysis of Coca-Cola Company
- Microeconomic and Macroeconomic Analysis of VERIZON Company
- Securities Analysis: Case of Exxon Mobil
- Portfolio Management of Verizon
- Lehman Brothers Financial Risk Analysis
Al AKhawayn University
School of Business Administration Ifrane, Morocco
Assistant Professor 2007 -2008
Fundamentals of Management Course & International Management
Research Committee Member: I developed many research papers
Accreditation Committee Member: I participating on elaborating
the University SWOT analysis as a component of AACSB and EQUIS
American Banking and Financial Leadership Institute, LLC New York
in Wall Street, 2007- 2008
I am engaged in economic, banking, and financial research serving the knowledge needs of local banks and financial firms during periods of market volatility so they can drive better performance in order to create the highest possible value for their customers, communities, employees and stockholders.
CERAB Economic and Statistical Research Center Rabat, Morocco
Researcher Economist 1997-1999
▪ Developed research related to liberalization and competitiveness of firms and wrote articles and notes about the reform of the customs code, the system of economic protection and incitement research. Made works about zone offshore zones, exchange policy, tax policy and also contribute to many exercises of economic and financial analysis especially the analysis of finance law project.