Name: Mosaed S. ALmasbahi
Marital Status: Married
Languages: Arabic and English
P.O. Box 2459
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, USA
Title of Ph.D. Dissertation: “The Optimal currency Peg an Oil – Exporting County: The Case of Saudi Arabia”
Iowa State University, Ames, USA
Title of M.Sc. Thesis: “Industrial Sector of Saudi Economy”
King Saud University, Riyadh, KSU.
- Principles of Microeconomics.
- Principles of Macroeconomics.
- Microeconomics Analysis.
- Macroeconomics Analysis.
- International Economics (I).
- International Economics (II).
- Public Finance.
- Mathematical Economics.
- Economics of Resources.
- Money and Banking.
- International Trade (For Master Degree)
A. Department Committees:
- member of " following-up Teaching Assistants”.
- Chairman of the “graduator studies”.
- A member of the prepotory committee for the forum of “human Resources”.
- A member of the “Academic Advisory”.
- A member of the “ Saudi Economic Association”.
- Chairman of the “Lectures and Seminars”.
- Chairman of the “Contacts”.
B. College Committees:
- Chairman of the “5 port Activity”
- A member of “Dallah’s Contest”
- A member of “The week of the University and The Society”.
- A member of the “Research board of center”.
- Co-coordinator of the “GCC Colleges of Administrative Sciences”.
- A member of “Student Affairs” .
C. University Committees:
- A member of the "Student Board”.
- Chairman of the “Investment Committee”.