Name Muneera Eissa Ibrahim Al-Zeer
Date of Birth 29/7/1981
Marital Status Single
B.Sc. in Dental Hygiene, Dental Heath Department, College of Applied Medical Sciences, King Saud University, 2004 - 2005.
- Nonsurgical periodontal treatment as a first step to treat many of gingival and periodontal conditions beside oral hygiene instruction.
- Correlation between the diet and oral heath status.
- Baby Bottle tooth Decay – causes & prevention.
- Working as Demonstrator at King Saud University, College of Applied Medical Sciences, Dental Hygiene Department, Dental Hygiene Program since 2005 – present.
- Member in the internship committee for the College of Applied Medical Sciences since 2006 – present.
Training Courses, Conferences and Lectures
1. Attending the monthly scientific activities on topic "Pain Management in Endodontics " and " Dental Implant at the Esthetic Zone " on 21 May 2008, Riyadh, KSA (2 credit hours).
2. - Attending the Local Anaesthesia for Dental Hygienist workshop at King Abdulaziz Medical City, Riyadh, KSA. on the 7th of May 2008. The activity has been awarded with (6 CME credit hours) by Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
3. Attending the 12th Saudi International Dental Meeting- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on April 12-14,2008.This activity has been Awarded (20 CME hours) by the Saudi Commission of Health Specialties.
4. Participation in the SWAT analysis workshop for the faculty members for the strategic planning of King Saud University on 16 May 2008.
5. Attending the monthly scientific activities of the Saudi Dental Society on topics " Periodontal Plastic Surgery " and " Clinical Considerations for Immediate Implant Loading ". Riyadh on 3 Feb. 2008.Credit hours approved by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (2 hours).
6. Attending the Clubs' Scientific Activity on topics ''Contemporary Preventive Dentistry Concepts'' and '' Management and Preventive of Maxillofacial Infection'' on 29 Nov. 2007 at Riyadh. Credit hours approved by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (2 hrs).
7. Attending the Contemporary Preventive Dentistry Symposium on 18-19 Jun 2007- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Credit hours approved by the Saudi Commission of Health Specialties (7 hours).
8. Implant for Dental Hygienists and Dental Assistants workshop on 9th of April 2007, Riyadh, KSA (4 credit hours).
9. Bleaching for Dental Hygiene Workshop on 7th of April 2007.
10. The 1st National Guard Dental Symposium and Work Shops for Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistants and Technicians on 7th – 9th of April 2007, Riyadh, KSA.
11. Participating in the 18th Saudi International Dental Congress by poster presentation that entitled for " Comparison Between Verbal and Written Oral Hygiene Instruction in Improving Gingival Condition" on 29 Jan,2007.
12. Attending the "18th Saudi International Dental Congress" organized by the Saudi Dental Society in collaboration with King Saud University- Saudi Arabia, Riyadh on Jan 29-30,2007 . Credit hours approved by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (24 hours).
13. Attending the Saudi Dental Assisting & Hygienist Club one-day series of lectures held at King Abdulaziz Medical City National Guard Health Affair on Nov.16,2006. Credit hours approved by the Saudi Council for Health Specialties(3 hours).
14. Attending the continuing education course on " Dental Management of Medically Compromised Patients" at Riyadh College of Dentistry and Pharmacy-Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on Nov. 11,2006. Credit hours approved by the Saudi Council for Health Specialties(7 continuing education credit hours).
15. The 17th Saudi International Dental Congress on 28-31,2006, Riyadh, KSA (21 credit hours).
16. Attending in many lectures that prepared by Saudi Dental Society especially in field of periodontology and implant since 2006.
17. International TOEFL test on April 2007.
18. The continuing education course on infection control in dental clinic on Jan.13,2005 (4 credit hours).
19. The Saudi Dental Society annual scientific & international association for dental research Saudi Arabian section meetings
10-13 Jan. 2005, (30 credit hours).
20. Attending in many scientific meetings and lectures in cooperation with Saudi Dental Society on 2004 & 2005.
21. The Saudi Dental Society annual scientific & membership meeting, 17-19 Jan.2004, Riyadh, KSA,(30 credit hours).
22. The 7th Saudi Dental Congress ,27-30 April ,2002. Riyadh, KSA (30 credit hours).
- Participating in the 18th Saudi Dental Congress by poster presentation that entitled for " Comparison Between Verbal and Written Oral Hygiene Instruction on Improving Gingival Condition" on 29 Jan. 2007.
- Bachelor graduation research that entitled for " Oral Health Status for the Patient Receiving Hemodialysis" since 2003.
- Participating in the educational day for the department
on 3 June 2008.
- Making educational programs in field of oral and dental heath in the different places in the community such as hospitals, rehabilitation centers and schools.
- Active member in the Saudi Dental Society (SDS) since 2002 – present.
- Member in Dental Implant Club since 2006.
- P.O.Box 10219, Riyadh, 11433
- Office tel. 4355010 Ext. 872
- Fax 4355883
- E-mail email@example.com