Name: Al Anoud Abdulaziz Mohammad Al-Askar
Degree: Master Degree in Special Education – Learning Difficulties Track, Second Term of the year 1431. The Thesis Title: "The Role of Cooperative Resources Room Teacher to train learning student teacher from the point of view of stakeholders"
Bachelor Degree in Special Education – Learning Difficulties – college of king saud University
Year: 1421 First Terms
Grade: Excellent, 4.82% APG, First Class Honor
1422 Worked as cooperative with Special Education Division, King Saud University, Given the responsibilities of teaching curriculums in the year 1422.
1424-1425 Employed as a tutor in Special Education Division, and was appointed to teach the following curriculums:
100 Special An Introduction to Special Education
180 Special An Introduction to handicaps rehabilitation
160 Special Body and Medical disability
260 Special Sort of general in disability fields
254 Special Introduction of Learning Difficulties
2641 Special Learning Difficulties in reading and writing
304 Special Growth Learning Difficulties
Had the responsibility of supervising field training for learning difficulties track for six terms.
1) Final Examination Committee
2) Academic Awareness Committee
3) Computer Committee
4) Cultural Committee
5) Public Relations Committee
6) Postgraduate Studies Committee
7) Conferences Committee
1) Individual pedagogical plan and individual educational plan
2) Examination building and interpretation
3) Reaching childhood world through playing
4) Second meeting for postgraduate studies at Education College – King Saud University
5) Creative leadership at Educational Division
6) Reporter's report in the light of quality requirements and academic authorization
7) Third International Conference for disability and re-habitation – researching in the field of disability.
8) Developing Academic Programs (Divisions) and making ready for Academic authorization.
9) The future of pedagogical education in Saudi Arabia