Saad Abdullah Aldahmash, MD.
Address P.o. Box 240310 Riyadh 11322 , Saudi Arabia.
Work Tel: 0096614786100-1426
Birth date: 27 may 1979 in Aldilam (Riyadh region), Saudi Arabia
summary of Qualifications
· Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), King Saud University, KSA, July 2003.
· King Saud university fellowship in ophthalmology 2008.
· Saudi board of ophthalmology (SSC- Ophth) 2008.
· International council of ophthalmology ICO certificate in 2007.
* Fellowship of royal college of surgeons (Glasgow) FRCS 2009.
· Internship: In KKUH between 12.July.2003 to 30.June.2004 .
· Residency: Combined Saudi ophthalmology program and king Saud University Fellowship in Riyadh.
· Retina (surgical and medical) fellowship at King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital (KKESH) in Riyadh ,Saudi Arabia for 2 years .
· Resident in the residency program in ophthalmology in Riyadh between October 2004 and September 2008.
· Fellow at King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital in Retina (2 years) fellowship.
· Demonstrator at King Saud University, Collage of Medicine, Riyadh Saudi Arabia .
· Member of the Saudi Ophthalmology society.
· Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
· Residency in Saudi Speciality Program of Ophthalmology in Riyadh.
· Selected to be the beast resident during 3rd year of my residency training.
· Attending and participating in the Saudi ophthalmology society symposiums yearly.
· Attended the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS) meeting in Stockholm, Sweden September 2007.
· Attended the middle east African ophthalmology society symposium in Bahrain 2009 .
Two articles in the Saudi Journal of Ophthalmology one article as a principal investigator about glaucoma after paediatric cataract surgery and the other article (as a co-author) a case report of a rare presentation of ocular tuberculosis in immunocomptent patient.
And another publication in an international journal:
In the JAAPOS as a co-author about (age at the time of cataract surgery and relative risk for aphakic glaucoma in non traumatic infantile cataract without microcornea),
· BLS & ACLS provider KKUH, 1999.
· Advanced trauma life support 2003.
· Saudi Council for Health Specialties Exam (SLE), Riyadh, 2003.
1- Attending The course of introduction to clinical research in 2003.
2- Attending the yearly ophthalmology seminars at KKUH.
· Special interest in the medical research field.