Name: Mazin S. Motabagani
Date of Birth: March 22, 1950, Jumada II 3, 1369H.
Place of Birth: Al-Karak, Jordan.
Marital Status: Married
Present position: Associate Professor Orientalistics, Department o Islamic Studies, Faculty of Education- King Saud University,Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, and Head of Occidental Studies Unit at King Faisal Center for Research and Islamic Studies-Riyadh
Address: P.O. Box 2458, Riyadh 11451, Saudi Arabia. Telephone (office) 966 1 467-4549 (home)1- 278-0499(fax)966 1- 465-9993
e-mail. email@example.com also firstname.lastname@example.org
web site. www.madinacenter.com
- Portland State University, Portland, Oregon, Spring Quarter 1969.
- Central Oregon Community College at Bend , Oregon (1969-1970)
- University of Oregon at Eugene, Oregon Summer Session 1970.
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona (1970-1-1973)
- King Abdul Aziz University- Jeddah (1974-1979) B.A. in History
- King Abdul Aziz University, M.A. in History 1986.
- Faculty of Da’wa, Department of Orientalism, Imam Muhammad Ben Saud Islamic University, Madina. Ph.D. in Islamic Studies Undertaken by Western Scholars., 1993.
- A course in Arabic (Grammar, writing...) for four months (25/12/1406 until 24/4/1407)
- A FIVE-WEEK course in French at the French Educational Center in Jeddah in 1986 plus three years in high school.
First: Saudi Arabian Airlines:
Worked in the administration in different capacities and my last position was Manager Bilateral Agreements(1974-1986)
1- Techniques of Modern Management (Istanbul) from March 2-17,1976
2- Report Writing Workshop. June 12-17,1981
3- Managerial Grid (London) July 26-August 3,1982
4- Effective Meetings. May 11.1983.
5- Negotiating skills. October1-6, 1983
6- Familiarizing trip to KLM .May 20-26,1985
1- Lecturer, Higher Institute of Islamic Da'wa. Imam Muhammad Ben Saud Islamic University. (April 6,1986-November 11,1989)
2- Researcher, Deanship of Scientific Research -Riyadh (Imam Muhammad Ben Saud Islamic University)(Nov.19, 1989- Nov.17, 1990)
3- Lecturer, Higher Institute of Islamic Da’wa. (Nov. 18,1990-Nov.22, 1994)
4- Assistant Professor Islamic Studies, Department of Orientalism, Faculty of Da’wa-Al-Madina, Muhammad Ben Saud Islamic University. (15 Jumada II,1415–till 18 Jumada II, 1423 (November 11,1994- August 26,2002.)
5- Associate Professor Orientalistics, Deanship of Academic Research, IMSU, Riyadh 19Jumadah II 1423 until Rajab 1425H (September 2002 until July 2004.)
6- Associate Professor Orientalistics, Department of Islamic Studies, Faculty of Education , King Saud University, Riyadh Rajab 1425 till to date (September 2004 till to date)