Conference Communication :
· The eleventh Malaria Meeting, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, Infection and Immunity. In vitro development of oocysts of the rodent malaria, Plasmodium berghei. 20-22 September 1999.
· International Congress of Biochemical and Molecular Biology, Parasitology Satellite Meeting; University of Manchester, 13-15 July 2000. In vitro culture of the mosquito stages of plasmodium berghei: a tool for investigating interactions between parasite and vector.
· British Society of Parasitology, Spring Meeting, Keele University, 17-21 April 2001.
· Apoptosis in Ookinetes of Plasmodium berghei in vitro and in vivo.
· 3rd International Congress of Vector Ecology, Barcelona. Spain, 16-21 September 2001. Axenic Development of the mosquitoes midgut stages of Plasmodium berghei: ookinetes to sporozoites.
· XI International Congress of Parasitology, 6-11 August 2006 SECC Glasgow Scotland: Investigation into the role of nitric oxide as an external signal to initiate apoptosis .
· The 4th conference on Scientific Research Outlook & Technology Development in the Arab World, Dec. 11-14,2006-Umayyad Palace, Damascus Syrian Arab Republic .
· International Conference on Women Leaders in Science, Technology and Engineering. 8-10 January 2007, Arab Organization Headquarters, Kuwait: Stimulating the Role of Arab Women Specialized in S&t for the Development and Progress of the Arab Countries .
· 3rd Saudi Science Conference ( New Horizons in Science and their Application) 10-13 March 2007 collage of Science-King Saud University, Riyadh: Sero-epidemiological Studies of Toxoplasmosis in Chicken Slaughghtered in Riyadh Region.
· 3rd Saudi Science Conference ( New Horizons in Science and their Application) 10-13 March 2007 collage of Science-King Saud University, Riyadh The Role of Nitric Oxide as a Signal that Induces Apoptosis in Plasmodium bergheii .
· Diplomatic Arab Women’n Forum in Radisson SAS Vienna from 19-21 March 2007 .