Abdulaziz Shahwan Abdullah Alshahwan
Educational Rank (Associate Professor)
Position : Associate Professor of Educational Administration
Address: College of Education King Saud University.
Office: 2 B 13
Phone number: 4679994
— B.A bachelor of Political Science, Minor in Computer Science 1989 Seattle University, Seattle, Washington
— Master’s Degree, Development Administration, 1993 Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan
— Ph.D. Education Administration (higher education) Washington State University, Pullman, Washington 2001
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
— Effective International Student Advisor
— Extensive knowledge of international students law
and immigration rules.
— Strong organizational skills
— Bilingual – fluent in Arabic and English
— Strong computer skills
— PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
— Saudi Arabian Cultural Liaison Office, Seattle, Washington 1997-2002
— Communicate with the Saudi Arabia Embassy regarding higher education and English language programs for Northwest area students sponsored by Saudi government agencies.
— Organized and participated in Saudi cultural exhibit, “Saudi Arabia, Yesterday and Today” held in various cities throughout the United States.
— Arabic Interpreter, Dynamic Language Center, LTD, Seattle, WA 1994 – 2001
— Administrative Assistant in Saudi Arabian Ministry of Finance Information Center 1981
- Evaluation the competitive training for school supervisor and principals in training Courses Centers at King Saudi University.
- Communication Competence and Communication Courses
- Examining the moral issues in the private sector
- Strengths and weakness at Education Policy Document in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from educational Supervisors's prospective.
- ACDAMIC FREEDOM IN THE AMERICAN HIGHER EDUCATION.
- PRECEPTION OF SAUDI STUDENTS STUDYING IN THE US TOWARDS ESTIBLISHING PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES IN THE COUNTRY OF SAUUDI ARABIA.