List of Publications :
1. Al-Jafari A.A, Lee S.R, Tume R K, Cryer A. Isolated adipocytes: An assessment of cell surface changes during their preparation. Cell Biochemistry and Function, 4 (3): 169-179, 1986.
2. Al-Jafari A.A, Cryer A. The lipoprotein lipase of white adipose tissue: studies on the intracellular distribution of the adipocyte-associated enzyme. Biochemical Journal, 236, (3), 749-756: 1986.
3. Al-Jafari A.A, Cryer A. The lipoprotein lipase of white adipose tissue: Changes in the adipocyte cell-surface content of enzyme in response to extracellular effectors in vitro. Biochemical Journal, 238: 239-246, 1986.
4. Al-Jafari A.A. The effect of tetrabutylammonium ion on chicken brain acetylcholinesterase activity in vitro. Drug and Chemical Toxicology, 15(4): 295-312, 1992.
5. Al-Jafari A.A. Investigation of the reversible inhibition of camel (camelus dromedaries) acetylcholinesterase by tetracaine. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology, 105C (2): 323-327, 1993.
6. Al-Jafari A.A. The toxicological effect of cyclophosphamide on acetylcholinesterase activity. Toxicology Letters, 66:125-131, 1993.
7. Al-Jafari A.A, Kamal M.A. The preparations and kinetic properties of multiple forms of chicken brain acetylcholinesterase. Cell. Biochemistry and Function, 12: 29-35, 1994.
8. Al-Jafari A.A, Duhaiman A.S. Kinetics of the inhibition of acetylcholinesterase from pigeon brain by procaine hydrochloride. Cell Biochemistry and Function, 12: 209-216, 1994.
9. Al-Jafari A.A, Duhaman A.S, Kamal M.A. Inhibition of human acetylcholinesterase by cyclophosphamide. Toxicology, 96: 1-6, 1995.
10. Al-Jafari A.A. Kinetics for the inhibition of acetylcholinesterase from human erythrocyte by cisplatin. International Journal of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, 27: 965-970, 1995.
11. Al-Jafari A.A., Duhaiman A.S., Kamal M.A. The mode of inhibition of human erythrocyte membrane-bound acetylcholinesterase by cisplatin in vitro. Journal of Enzyme Inhibition. 8: 281-289, 1995.
12. Alhomida A.S., Al-Jafari A.A., Al-Wahaiby S.A., Duhaiman A.S., Junaid M.A. Age, sex and diabetes-related changes in total, free and acylcarnitine in human plasma. Medical Science Research, 23: 167-169, 1995.
13. Alhomida, A.S., Duhaiman A.S., Al-Jafari A.A., Junaid M.A. Determination of L-carnitine, acylcarnitine and total levels in plasma and tissues of camel ( Camelus dromedaries). Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology, 111B: 441-445, 1995.
14. Duhaiman A.S., Rabbani N., Al-Jafai A.A., Alhomida A.S. Purification and characterization of zeta-crystallin from the camel lens. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 215 (2): 623-640, 1995
15. Kamal M.A, Nasim F.H, Al-Jafari A.A. In vitro inhibition of human erythrocyte acetylcholinesterase (EC 220.127.116.11) by an antieoplastic drug methotrexate. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, 159: 47-53, 1996.
16. Kamal M.A, Nasim F.H, Al-Jafari A.A. Investigation of the effect of anti-neoplastic drugs, cyclophosphamide, cisplatin and methotrexate on the turnover kinetics of human erythrocyte acetyl cholinesterase. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology International, 39 (2): 293-302, 1996.
17. Al-Jafari A.A. The nature of the inhibition of camel retina acetylcholinesterase (EC 18.104.22.168) activity by tetrahydroaminoacridine. Journal of Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 4: 503-514, 1996.
18. Duhaiman A.S., Alhomida A.S., Rabbani, N., Kamal M.A., Al-Jafari A.A. Purification and characterization of acetylcholinesterase from desert cobra ( Walterinessia aegyptia). Biochimi 77: 46-50, 1996.
19. Kamal M.A. Al-Jafari A.A. Estimation and correlation of IC50 with time for the inhibition of human erythrocyte acetylcholinesterase by cisplatin. Cellular Pharmacology, 3: 45-48, 1996.
20. Al-Jafari A.A., Kamal M.A. Optimization and kinetic studies of human erythrocyte membrane-bound acetylcholinesterase. Biochemical and Molecular Biology International. 38: 577-586, 1996.