A. PERSONNAL INFORMATION
Present Status: Lecturer at the Biochemistry Department, College of Science, King Saud University, Riyadh.
B. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION
1. MASTER OF SCIENCE (M.Sc)
· Institution: King Saud University, Department of
· Year: 1419 (1998)
· Title of Thesis: Estimation of Biochemical and
Hormonal Parameters as
Prognostic Factors in
Critically III Patients.
· G.P.A.: 4.88
· GRADE: "A"
2. BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.S.)
Department of Biochemistry
· Year: 1415 (1994)
· Major: BIOCHEMISTRY
· G.P.A. 4.87 with "First Class Honour"
1.Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOFEL)
2. Training in Neurogenetics Section of Genetics Department of Research Center. (from 17 June to 6 August 2006)
5. POSITION HELD
Demonstrator in Department of Biochemistry, College of Science, King Saud University, Riyadh from 16/11/1421 to 16/12/1423.
Demonstrator in Department of Biochemistry, College of Science, King Saud University, Riyadh from 3/7/1429 to 4/6/1431.
Lecturer in Department of Biochemistry, College of Science, King Saud University, Riyadh from 4/6/1431- Now
6. RESEARCH EXPERIENCE
· Radioimmuno Assay (RIA)
· Radial Immunodiffusion (RID)
- Enzyme Analysis using
· Statistical Analysis.
v Receiver-Operating Characteristic Curves
v Correlation Test
v Chi-Square Analysis
v Test of Significance
7. CONFERENCE ATTENDED
1. Symposium of Genetic Diseases in Arab Population / A
Wealth of Indicative Information. November 23-24, 1997,
College of Medicine, King Saudi University, Riyadh,
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
2. Symposium on the Epidemiologic Transition /
Transaction and Health in Developing Countries – November 27-29, 1994
3. Session on the Biased Biochemist, November 4, 1996
Postgraduate Center; King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Center, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
4. The Fourth Symposium on Food in Health and
Research Center, Women students Medical studies and sciences section, March 9- 12, 1997, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.