Conferences and Symposium
· Attending the 11th Arab Media Forum. 8-9/May/2012
· Supervise and accompany the Student Delegation with the Arrangements of The Partnership Program on a trip to Geneva to visit The International Organizations. 29/March/2012
· Attending the Conference of “Genetics Skin Disease ” at Dermatogenetics at the JW Marriott Marquis, Miami, Miami, FL, USA – 9/February/2012
· Participate in the sixth regular meeting of the agents of the Saudi universities for Educational Affairs in a conference entitled "Advising and counseling students to universities in Saudi Arabia" (reality and aspirations), organized by "Islamic University" and prepare a working paper entitled with "The Reality of Student Counseling at the universities of global standards",13/3/2012 - 20/4/1433
· Attending the Conference of (Real Time and Quantitative PCR), in United State, 18/July/2011
· Attending the conference of The International Journal of Arts and Science, United State, 27/ May/2011
· Attending the course of Leadership for 21 Century: Chaos, Conflict, and Courage from Harvard Kennedy School in Harvard University, 6-11/February/2011
· Workshop on: Working mechanism on program and Educational plans (Domestic and International experiments) by academic and educational deanship on 4-5/ January /2010
· Workshop on: Animal & Human Tissue Culture. The Foundation for Advanced Education in the Science at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH (NIH) - 2010
· Workshop on: Laser Capture Micro dissection. The Foundation for Advanced Education in the Science at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH (NIH) - 2010
· The 24th Meeting of Saudi Biological Society, Biotechnology: Reality and Application, Madinah Almunawwarah, at Taibah University 7-9/April/ 2009
· Participating in the 2nd Annual Forum on e-Learning Excellence, in United State of Emirates, 26/January/2009.
· Conference in: Contemporary Environmental Issues in Arid and Semi-arid Areas. Alexandria, Egypt – 10/October/ 2008.
· Workshop in: Working with Human Genome. Cambridge, United Kingdom - May, 2008.
· Workshop in: Planning of quality system construction in higher education. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - May, 2008
· Workshop on Universities between International Ranking & Accreditation at King Saud University on 1-2/June /2008.
· Workshop on Active Learning and Teaching Large Classes, by Dr. Sergio Piccinin, Director, Teaching and Learning Centre - University of Ottawa, Canada. Organized by Deanship of Skills Development- Women Studies-Medical Studies & Sciences Section. King Saud University – Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 26/April /2008.
· Workshop Towards University Symposium (Strategic planning project), March 2008.
· Participant in King Saud University Strategic Plan Project (SWOT) - March, 2008.
· Sharing in 7th National Dialogue conference (preparing session) - March, 2008.
· Forth International conference for Development and Environment (F.I.C.D.E) under symposium. The Balance between Development and Environment conservation -18/February /2008.
· Organizing the Training and unit of Faculty of Education, in Riyadh, 2/May/2007, held in Women Studies-Medical Studies Development & Sciences Section. King Saud University – Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
· Member of the Standing Committee to develop projects of Graduate Studies, 18/7/2011
· Member of Standing Committee of the composition of the unit or supervisory function, 18/4/2011
· Executive Committee of the Forum entrepreneurship to the economy of knowledge, in King Saud University, Vice Rector for Graduate Studies and Research, 8/6/2010
· Member in the Committee of Graduated Students , 24/2/2010
· Member in the Council for the Partnership Program, 25/1/2010
· Member in the Committee of setting lecturers of the year, 2009-2011
· Member in the Committee of Quality and Accreditation, 2009-2010
· Member in the Strategic Plan Committee of the Female Center For Scientific and Medical College 17/12/2009
· Member in the strategic plan Committee, 24/10/2009
· Member in the Academic Committee of the Female Center For Scientific and Medical College 3/3/2009
· Member in the Committee of review and check burdens teaching, 21/1/2009
· Member of the Committee to take decisions of administrative and educational operation, 5/1/2009
· Member in the Follow-up Committee for the functioning of the
Girls University City Projects, 31/12/2008.
· Writing an article weekly in "Asharq Alawsat" newspaper, Saudi Arabia. 27/January/2009
· Participation in the lecture within the cultural seminars associated with the Riyadh International Book Fair at the symposium held under the title "paths of scientific culture in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia", 4 / March / 2011
· Attend a conference with a delegation from the Ministry of Higher Education and directors of the Saudi universities to sign a cooperation agreement in the field of higher education scientific research in Turkey , March 2010
· Attend with a delegation from the Ministry of Higher Education and directors of the Saudi universities for the symposium intercultural dialogue Saudi - French at the Sorbonne University (Paris) , March 2010
· Attend a conference with a delegation from the Ministry of Higher Education and directors of the Saudi universities to sign a cooperation agreement in the field of higher education scientific research in Austria , April 2010
· Establish a volunteer centre in the partnership program, who took the order and number of voluntary initiatives with charities and educational projects outside the university, April 2010.
· The establishment of the Council, Faculty of Science, 2009
· Participation in the National Dialogue Conference, March 2008
· Organizing activities of "Global Worming" Campaign inside and outside the university, 24-25 Nov 2007.