- A. Al-hamidi; M. Pekalski; H. Robertson; S. Ali; J.A. Kirby. Renal allograft rejection: The contribution of chemokines to the adhesion and retention of αE(CD103)β7 integrin-expressing intratubular T cells. Molecular Immunology 2008. (45), p 4000-4007.
- A. Al-Hamidi, J. Tyler, H. Robertson & J. A. Kirby. Kidney Transplantation: Does CCR9 play a role in rejection? Immunology 2005, 116, (S1), p 107.
- S. Marshall-Clarke, A. Davies Taylor, A. Al-hamidi, J. Stewart & N. Blake. Influenza and herpes viruses induce differential up-regulation of co-stimulatory molecules and inflammatory responses by MyD88-dependent and -independent pathways. Immunology 2004, 113, (S1), p 59.
· CXCL10/IP-10 chemokine enhance the affinity of adhesive T cell interaction with tubular epithelial cells. A Symposium to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the British Society for Immunology and the 30th Anniversary of North East Immunology, 5-6 June 2007, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK.
· Renal allograft rejection: chemokines enhance the affinity of adhesive CD103+ T cell interaction with the specific ligand E-cadherin. Chemokines and chemokine receptors, Keystone Symposia, 13-18 January 2008, Keystone, Colorado, USA.
· Chemokines have a potential role to modulate the adhesive function of CD103+ T cells in renal allograft rejection. BSI congress 2008, November 17-21, 2008, Glasgow, UK
· Renal Allograft Rejection: Do chemokines enhance the affinity of adhesive T cell interaction with tubular epithelial cells? 1st Joint Meeting of European National Societies of Immunology, 16th European Congress of Immunology, EFIS, 6-9 September 2006, Paris.(Oral presentation)