Name : Saied Bin Abdullaha AL Qahtani
Present Job : Associate professor – Islamic history- History department
Faculty of Art – King Saud University .
Address : Riyadh – Mobile ; 050408177 – office telephone : 4674907
Qualifications : Bachelor of history – King Saud University ( 1397 H)
Master of History King Saud University
( social and economic life in the cities of KURSAN Region
during Buni OMAYAH period )
PHD – Economic Aspects of the Islamic History Faculty of Art
King Saud University – History Department – 1415-1416 H
17/9 /1417 – 26/5/ 1426 H : Assistant professor – History department – faculty of
Art - King Saud University
26/5/1426 H – present : Associate professor History department – faculty of
Art - King Saud University
Symposiums , Conferences , sessions and training courses :
* participated in various sessions and training courses in administration during my administrative work which includes :Superior Management , Administrative Development
Effective Arabic manager , superior Secretariat – Professional behavior and various sessions and training courses in Computer .
* Participated and attended several conferences : The affect of the second Gulf War in the manpower in the Arab Gulf countries held in Dubai ( Arab United Emirate )1414H
* Application of the modern administration – Public Administration Institute
Symposium relevant to the field of specialization :
* The scientific Forum of Saudi History society which is held every year .
* The scientific Forum of history and archeology society for the countries of Gulf
Cooperation Council , held in Dubai in 1419 H
* The Scientific Forum held in Muscat 1420
* Riyadh scientific Forum
* The scientific Forum held in Shariqha 1422 H
* The scientific Forum held in DOHA Safar 1425 H
* The scientific Forum held in Kuwait - Rabhieh Awl 1426 H
* Attended and participated ( presented a study ) in the fourth international symposium about the history of Arab peninsula – 1420 H held in King Saud University.
* Attended and participated ( presented a study ) in the fifth International Symposium held at King Saud university – 1424 . My paper was published in the Symposium manual .
* Participated in the conferences held on the occasion of the Kingdom 100 anniversary- member of the conferences committees and the Hall supervisor .
* Attended and participated in the annual scientific forum of the Arabs historians held in Cairo 10 /10 / 1428 H .
* Attended several cultural activities in and outside the Kingdom .
* Published articles in the daily newspapers and magazines .
* Member of the Saudi History society .
* Member of the board of directors of Saudi history society for three sessions.
* Finance secretary for Saudi history society for three sessions.
* Secretary general of Saudi History society from Rabieh Thani 1426 H up to now.
* Egypt historical society /
* Member of Arab historians – Cairo .
* Member and finance member of the committee for the world symposium on the studies and history of Arab peninsula ( Fifth symposium) .
* During my previous administrative work , I participated in the work of many committees in the university .
Academic and administrative works
* Reporter of post studies at the history department during 1420 H
* Reporter of the social committee – History department 1417- 1422H
* member of the faculty of art examination committee .
* Coordinator – History department 1421- 1424 H
* Member of Faculty of art administrative development committee and the committee reporter .
* Member of the committee of the Islamic History .
* Member of the scientific activities committee – history department .
* Reporter of the annual report committee – history department .
* participated in the discussions and supervision of scientific studies for master and PHD
* Member of the committee for some researches
* Arbitrator for some scientific studies , magazines
* A Book containing 518 pages ( The trade in the Arab peninsula during the third and fourth century) published by King Abdul Aziz Research and Achieves center 1424H
* Study on the scientific life in KURSAN Cities during the KHRNOWI r rule , published in the fourth edition of Saudi historical committee magazine .
* Research on the commercial taxes during Bani ABASS rule ( ready for issue)
* Research ( Higaz trade during Bani OWMAYH rule - presented during the forum of history and archeology committee for Arab Gulf cooperation council held in Muscat
* Research in the ports in the east part of the Arab peninsula during Bani ABASS period up to end of the fourth Higra century ( presented during the fifth world symposium
on Arab peninsula history.
* Research in the commercial activities for ports in the south part of the Arab peninsula during the first Bani ABASS period , published in the magazine of the Saudi
Historical society ( edition 6)
Study on the sea commercial stations on the Arab Peninsulas West shore during the first Bani ABASS period ( ready for publication ) .
Study on the commercial stations on the Arab Peninsulas during the first Bani ABASS period 1423 – 1424H
* Research on the Islamic ports with Roman lands up to end of the Bani ABASS rule . published on the magazine for history and future ( edition July 2004)
* A study on the drought on the Arab peninsula during Bani ABASS period .
* A Study on the economical crisis during the rule of Abdul AL Malik Bin Marwan ( ready for publication )
* Research on the fifth and the booty with respect to the theory and the application .
* Research on the AL JARROWDARHA port and its commercial rule during the orthodox caliphs until the end of fourth Higra century ( presented during the forum no 10 of the Saudi historical society .