- B.Sc degree in
Dental Technology from Dental Health Department (1985-1991) from Applied
Medical Sciences at
- M.Phil. in Dental Technology from Dental Material Department
(1996-1998) at the
- Ph.D. in Dental Technology from Dental Material
Department (2002-2005) at the University of
Professional Experiences :
1993-1999 Dental Technology Specialist.
King Fahad National Guard
1996-1997 Head of Saudi Student Club, The Saudi
student clubs in the
1999- 2001 Lecturer
Dental Health Department/
Dental Technology program/
2002-2004 Supervisor of the hosting committee in the Saudi National Day Festival
2005- present Chairman of the Dental Health Department.
- Co-Supervisor of student graduation project, entitled: “The properties of acrylic resin”, (Dissertation and Presentation of a poster -July 2004).
- Training : Graduate Teaching Assistants course in Staff Training and Development Unit, The University of Manchester, UK (10th January 2005).
General Certificate of Secondary Education in Mathematics at
One poster with abstract at the International Dental
- Silikas N, AL-Kheraif A,
- AL-Kheraif A, Silikas N,
- M, Murali and AL-Kheraif (2007). New test material for
evaluating the castibility of dental alloys. In process.