· M. Alduraibi, M. Missous, P. Luke Sam, A. Tierno, S. Keatings and T.Ackemann. Optical and electrical properties of stacked binary InAs-GaAs quantum dot structures prepared under Surfactant-mediated growth conditions, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 245 (2010) 12072.
· M. Alduraibi, C. Mitchell, S. Chakraborty and M. Missous, Surfactant-mediated growth of InAs–GaAs superlattices and quantum dot structures grown at different temperatures, Microelectronics Journal 40 (2009) 476.
· M. Alduraibi, C. Mitchell, S. Chakraborty and M. Missous, Interaction of low-temperature surfactant-grown InAs superlattice layers with arsenic precipitates, Microelectronics Journal 40 (2009) 550.
· J. Bell, T. Schlegel, M. Alduraibi, M. A. Khan, T. P. Comyn, and J. Rodel, "Impedance Spectroscopy of Mn Doped BiFeO3PbTiO3 Ceramics", In (ISAF 06) International Symposium on Applications of Ferroelectrics, North Carolina, USA, 2006, pp 128-131.
· Recent Advances of Low Dimensional Structures and Devices held in Nottingham in April 7-9, 2008. (Oral and poster presentations).
· UK Semiconductors conference, Sheffield, UK, 2008. (Oral presentation).
· Quantum dot meeting, University of Cambridge, January 2010. (Poster presentation).
· QD2010 conference, Nottingham, UK, April 2010, (poster presentation)