Name:Fahad Badr M. Al Badr
Date of Birth :1/7/1395
Place ofBirth:Sudair, Central Region, Saudi Arabia
Address:RadiologyDepartment King Khalid University Hospital
P.O. Box 7805, Riyadh 11461
Phone Number :(01)4671155 / 9298 work
Fax: (01)467 4671746
E-mail : email@example.com
v Graduated from King Saud University in 1999 with very good grade.
v One (1) year internship in King Khalid University Hospital, Central
Medical Hospital, Riyadh Al Kharj Hospital (Military Hospital) with excellent performance at the end of the internship rotation.
v Start Radiology Program in October 1999 at Riyadh Al Kharj Hospital as
R1 Resident with excellent performance.
v Joined King Khalid University Hospital as demonstrator, 2000.
v Passed the King Saud Fellowship in September 2003
v Passed the Saudi Board of Radiology in January 2004
COURSES AND SYMPOSIUM:
- 1st International Correlative Radiology-Pathology Course, October 99,
- “Radiology in 2000” at KFSH&RC in February 2000, Riyadh;
- Workshop / Seminar on Musculoskeletal Imaging, 30-31 January 2002
- Intensive Course in Clinical Radiology in May 2003, at KKUH, Riyadh ;
- Intensive Course in Mammogram in June 2003 at KAUH in Jeddah;
- The 1st Saudi Radiology conference & 8th International MRI Courses in
- King Fahad Medical Complex, 2003, Riyadh;
- 1st Basic Radiology Neuroanatomy Course, 22-23 January 2003
- Recent Advances in Radiology and Medical Imaging, February 25-26,
2003, KKUH, Riyadh.
- Recent Advances in Radiology and Medical Imaging, February 17-18,
2004, KKUH, Riyadh.
- The First Pediatric Course in Radiology, College of Medicine, King Saud University, 4-5 September 2004
- Speaker - The First Intensive Course on CT Scan, Specialized Academy for Medical Training, September 5-8, 2004
- Recent Advances in Radiology, King Faisal University, February 9-10, 2005
- Workshop on Cerebral Aneurysm Advanced Management, Radiological Society of Saudi Arabia, 22 March 2005
Radiological Management of Cerebro-spinal Fluid Rhinorhea. Neuro Science. 2004 Vol 9 (3) 158-164
- Reporting of all aspects of conventional radiology.
- Fluoroscopy: Gastroenterology, Geneto-Urinary, Paediatric and Myelography.
- Ultrasound: Abdomen, Small parts, Obstetric & Gynae.
- Reporting of C.T. including Body Imaging and Neuroradiology.
- Special Interest in C.T. Chest and C. T. Abdomen
- MRI, Neuroradiology and Muskuloskeletal.
- Teaching undergraduate student in the specialities.