Name: Adel Mohammad AlObaisi
Date of birth: 1397H
I.D number: 1019230075
Job: Teaching Assistant, King Saud University, College of Education.
Occupational number: 15466
Academic and professional History
1- Educational History:
- I have completed my education (Elementary, Preparatory and Secondary).
- I have joined King Saud University on 1416 in order to complete my university study, college of education, Department of Islamic culture specializing in Islamic Jurisprudence and its origins.
- I have been graduated from the college on 1420 with the grade excellent and honor degree.
- I have joined Master's program, college of Education, Department of Islamic culture specializing in Jurisprudence and its Origins on 1421H, then I have obtained Master's degree on 1427H.
- Now, I prepare my PHD.
2- The Occupational History:
- I have worked temporarily within my university studies at the Ministry of Municipality.
- Then, I have been employed as a teacher on 1420 for one year.
- Then, I have been employed as a Teaching assistant in King Saud University, college of education, department of Islamic Culture on 1421H to the present time.
- I have applied to work as lecturer and I have been nominated and I'm waiting for it.
Second: Committees Membership
- I'm registered in the department of Islamic culture, college of education on 1421H.
- I'm a member in the committee of delivering Schedules for various semesters.
Third: Courses I have obtained
1- Course in Windows 3.1 with the grade very good.
2- Computer course in official works that include (Windows operating system and Microsoft Office) with the grade good.
Fourth: Researches and Scientific thesis
1- My research in the Master program is the investigation of the book entitled (AlTahrir) in the Sahffi Jurisprudence to Abi Al-Abass Al-Shafii, Worships Department.
2- I have written some short researches required in the Masters' and PHD stages such as (Advantage of Group Prayer- Limitations of Granting and Selling Organs, the Phenomenon of Expensive Dowries, Interest and its Relation to Legal Policy) besides various short researches.