v Personal data
Name: Monirah Mohammed Al-Murdhi
Marital Status: Married and have three children
Date of Birth: 23/7/1974
Contact Number: Mobile# +966551504504
Work# +96614355010 ext- 479
v Graduated Certifications:
· Master degree in physical therapy - specialist in neurological rehabilitation field with A G.P.A 4.22/5.00 (very good grade) since 2005.
· A bachelor degree with A G.P.A of 4.21/ 5.00 (very good grade) since 1997.
v Internship Period:
One year completed subdivided into four months for each hospital (security forces hospital- Riyadh military hospital- and Riyadh medical compound) as a student has been trained in many different rotations to practice the physical therapy skills like orthopedics-neurology with rehabilitation-pediatrics and hand therapy in both out and in patient departments since 1998.
v Work experience:
-Since 2007, has been worked as a lectural in Rehabilitation Department (physical therapy) - Collage of Applied Medical Sciences- King Saud University- Riyadh.
-Since 1999, worked as a demonstrator in rehabilitation department (physical therapy) in applied medical sciences college at King Saud University - Riyadh.
-Teach the students lectures and practical courses in the department in addition to other different hospitals -including neurology-orthopedics-chest diseases –cardiac problems and pediatrics for both in and out patients department.
v Courses have been teached:
RHS 341: functional anatomy and physiology
RHS 231: introduction to clinical studies
RHS 323: physical therapy procedure
RHS 332: clinical studies 2
RHS 421 : Advanced physical therapy
RHS 431: clinical studies 3
RHS 433: clinical practice 3
RHS 434: selected clinical topics
v Master Research:
Eeffectiveness of Whirlpool Therapy in Diabetic peripheral Neuropathy.
v Reasearch published:
· Whirlpool therapy improves nerve function and dynamic standing balance in patients with diabetic peripheral neuropathy.journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Sciences, Published by Galenos Publishing.
v Attendance Courses:
- Open day lectures about woman heath done in College of applied medical sciences in 31/5/2010.
- Importance of physical therapy in autism patitents in 10-11/4/2010.
-New trends in physical therapy training held on January 2009.
-Strategies For Academic Development in Saudi Physical Therapy Association (SPTA) on January 2009.
-Volunteer in the international day of child disability in Dec 2009.
-Strategic Planning Project, workshop of (SWOT) specialist for king Saud University staff on March 2008.
- Clinical Education Workshop For Faculty on Dec 2006.
-The international physical therapy conference in Saudi Arabia "New horizons in rehabilitation 2005". Held on 06-08 December 2005.
-Clinical meeting of Meniscal Injuries of the Knee, organized by Saudi Physiotherapy Group In Dallah Hospital , Riyadh on 1998.
-Workshop on Pediatric study day at King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center On March 1998.
- 1st National Symptoms on Recent Advances in Physiotherapy on June 1998.
-Workshop on Neurology Physical therapy at King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center On Nov 1997.
v Membership out of College Of Aplied Medical Sciences:
Member of the Saudi physical therapy association.
v Committees that have been participated in the rehabilitation department:
· Chair of social service committee
· Member of the extracurricular activities
· Member of the internship committee
· Member of the final exam committee in the rehabilitation department ( physical therapy) in College Of Applied medical Sciences
· Member of the Saudi physical therapy association.
v Other skills:
· Excellent computer skills
· Very good English communication with others