Course Description rhs:
This course will provide the student with the fundamental concepts about various adult neurological diseases. It will emphasis the etiology, pathology, prognosis, and clinical features of the most common neurological diseases. It will also focus on the sensory, motor, functional, and coordination evaluation procedures. Finally, it will help the student to plan an appropriate treatment program for different neurological diseases using various therapeutic techniques.
II. Course Objectives: By the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- Recognize different neurological diseases.
- Develop a clear understanding of the etiology, pathology, prognosis, and clinical features of the most common neurological diseases affecting adult people.
- Utilize different evaluation methods to identify problems of various neurological diseases.
- Demonstrate adequate practical skills to conduct the sensory, motor, functional, and coordination assessments.
- Design a treatment plan for the different neurological diseases.
- Select the most appropriate therapeutic techniques.
- Demonstrate competence in handling and communicating with patients.