Name: Prof. Abdullah Hassan Al-Doghaither
Date of birth: 01/07/1959
Marital status: Married
Address: Saudi Arabia P.O.Box:90945 Riyadh 11623
4815555 Ext (111)
Current position: Professor, Faculty of Applied Medical science, King Saud University.
Executive director of Prince Fahad bin Salman Charity Association for Renal Failure Patients Care.
- Phd in Administration - Health Services - University of Liverpool, United Kingdom 1993.
- Master in Public Administration from the University of Illinois USA 1988.
- BA in Political Science - College of Administrative Sciences - King Saud University, 1981.
- Certificate of training in procurement management, University of Illinois - United States 1983 - training for one year.
- Certificate of training in the management of colleges- Health Athens International Center for Training in Britain in 1993 (an intensive training course for five weeks).
- Session in the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Jeddah during the period of 30-31/12/1995 under the name of the laboratory to determine the practical training needs in the context of quality.
- Session at the King Abdul Aziz Hospital and Tumor Center in Jeddah during the period from 2-3/1/1996 under the name of "director of the hospital Present, and Future."
- Session for nine weeks in the management of health services for senior management staff of the University of Birmingham, United Kingdom from 1/7/1996 to 30/9/1996.
- Training session for a month and a half "Global Program on the planning and management of quality health services" School health of the environment - the University of South Florida from 1/6/1999 to 15/7/1999 America
- Training course in "quality management in health care," held in the University of Oklahoma, USA from 25/6/2001 to 20/7/2001.
- Training course under the supervising of the Gulf Cooperation Council in science education and health specialists, held at the Faculty of Medicine, King Saud University, 24/2/2002.
Conferences and symposia:
- Second Symposium Saudi Arabia's hospital management and the role of the private sector, new national hospital, Jeddah 20 - 21/3/1996.
- World Conference for the training of health care practitioners in the future 15-21/10/1998, New Mexico -United States (paper was submitted).
- Symposium history and the future of health services in light of economic challenges, organized by the Ministry of Health with the Dallah Hospital in 16/10/1419 H - 2/2/1999. Riyadh.
- World Conference for the training of specialists for the future health needs, which was held in Sweden during the period from 5 - 10/9/1999 m (paper was submitted).
- Saudi Conference on the first studies on the health training - military hospital - Riyadh. 8/10/1999. (The paper was submitted)
- Symposium major university centennial occasion, which was held at King Saud University - Riyadh 16-27/10/1999 (The paper was submitted).
- Seminar titled "Experience the Canadian Department of National Health" Institute of Public Administration - Riyadh - M. 2/11/1999.
- Annual symposium on "optimal use of resources" Hospital security forces - Riyadh. 2/2/2000.
- Cultural Symposium days of universities in Saudi Arabia - United Arab Emirates during the period from 18-24/4/2000 (The paper was submitted).
- World Conference for the training of health care practitioners in the future 21-26/10/2000, Manama, Bahrain (paper was submitted).
- Second World Conference of physiotherapy which was held in Riyadh 23-26/10/2000 (The paper was submitted).
- General Conference of the World Federation of Hospitals, which was held in Bahrain 68/11/2000 (The paper was submitted).
- Symposium health education and first held in a hospital in King Khalid Eye Specialist Riyadh, 8/10/2001 (The paper was submitted).
- World Conference on the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Fahd bin Abdulaziz and his accomplishments occasion of the twenty years since he took office, 11-13/11/2001 (The paper was submitted).
- Symposium education in the era of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Fahd bin Abdul Aziz ... the evolution and delivery, which was held at King Khaled University in Abha city from 35/3/2002 (The paper was submitted).
- The first Kuwait and the Gulf's fourth primary health care from 12 to Oct. 14, 2002, Kuwait. Was presented a research paper under the title evaluating health education in primary health care centers in Riyadh.
- Health Awareness Seminar II, Twaik Palace in the diplomatic quarter of embassies in Riyadh, 30 December 31, 2002. Was presented a paper entitled "A Saudi women to the seriousness of smoking on reproductive health."
- Cooperative Health Insurance Symposium, the Armed Forces Hospital in Riyadh and Al-Kharj, 1/6/2003.
- First World Congress on the latest developments in kidney transplants during the period between 26-28 November / 2005, and King Fahd Hospital of the National Guard in Riyadh.
Posts held include:
- 23/ 10/1428 H. Professor of health services management - King Saud University.
- 30/05/2006 consultative management of health services.
- 09/ 08/1423 H until the date of the work in Prince Fahd bin Salman charity association for renal failure patients care in 04/04/1424 H, Deputy Medical College of Applied Sciences for Management.
- 04/ 04/1424 H to date, the Executive Director of Prince Fahd bin Salman charity association for renal failure patients care.
- 20/ 10/1421 H Associate Professor until the date Promoted to the rank of professor, Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences.
- 12/ 11/1418 H and for four years chief of community health sciences faculty of applied medical sciences.
- 16/ 1 / 1417 H to 12/11/1418 H chief of radiological sciences faculty of applied medical sciences.
- 1/ 3 / 1421 to 30/5/1421 H adviser to the management of hospitals in the Department of Health of the Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu, city of Yanbu.
- 16/ 10/1414 to 5/11/1418 H Assistant Professor Department of Health Services and coordinator of the Health Services Department at the Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences - King Saud University.
- Part-time adviser in Shura Council in Saudi Arabia (Commission for Social Affairs and Health) for ten years till this date.
- Collaborator professor with the Faculty of Applied Studies and community service, King Saud University.
- 20/ 12/1413 H to date: Director of Education and Training Department at King Khaled University Hospital / University hospitals.
- 1 / 3 - 1/5/1416 H management consultant hospitals Yamama Hospital (Zahran Company).
- 25/ 11/1408 H to 20/12/1413 H Director of Personnel, Faculty of Medicine - King Saud University.
- 10/1/1403 H- 25/11/1408 H: Chief recruitment of King Khaled University Hospital.
- 1401 H - 1403 H: Official purchases - King Saud University
- 1396 H - 1401 H: Personnel responsible in personnel management - King Saud University.
Responsibilities in the Assembly, Prince Fahd bin Salman charity association for failure patients care:
• Executive Director of the Charity.
• Decision of the association.
• Executive Committee's decision Society.
• Member of the Committee on Resources Development Society.
• Member of the Committee of Social and Health Services Society.
• Member of the media and health awareness Assembly.
• Member of the Advisory Committee legitimacy Society.
• Member of the Committee on Care Program and bloody care for renal failure patients in need.
• Permanent member of the Executive Committee of the Program of Mohammed and Abdullah Ibrahim Subaie to revitalize the Organ transplant in the Kingdom.
• Member of the committee overseeing the program and follow-up to association Saad charity for patients kidney transplants.
• Member of the committee overseeing the program and follow-up to association Saad charity for kidney dialysis patients.
• Member and deputy supervisory committee of the National Program for the care of renal failure patients in Kingdom.
• Chairman of the Panel of field surveys of patients kidney failure and kidney dialysis centers Kingdom.
1. Inpatient Satisfaction with Physician Services at King Khalid University Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal, Vol. 10, No. 3, 2004.
2. A comprehensive programme evaluation of the rehabilitation sciences department at the college of applied medical sciences, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia - Saudi Journal of Disability and Rehabilitation - Vol. July - September, 2001.
3. Consumers’ satisfaction with primary health services in the city of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia - Saudi Medical Journal - Vol. 21, No. 5, May, 2001.
4. Physician – Nurse Communication - Saudi Medical Journal - Vol. 22, No. 4, April, 2001.
5. Why Saudi health workers refrain from working in rural and remote areas? – Journal of Family & Community Medicine - Vol. 8, No. 1, April, 2001.
6. Inpatient Satisfaction with Nursing Services at King Khalid University Hospital, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Journal of Family & Community Medicine - Vol. 7, No. 3, December, 2000.
7. Satisfaction of Correlates of Patients’ Satisfaction with Physician’ Services in Primary Health Care Centers - Saudi Medical Journal - Vol. 22, No. 3, March, 2001.
8. Patients Satisfaction and their Socio-Demographic Correlates of Satisfaction with Physician’ Services in Primary Health Care Centers in Kuwait City, Kuwait – The Journal of Royal Society the Promotion of Health - September, 2000.
9. Inpatients’ Perception of Amenities at University Hospital- The New Egyptian Journal of Medicine - Vol. 20, No. 6, June, 1999.
. 10. Missed Appointments at Public Hospitals in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - Vol. 23, No. 4, April, 2002.
1 11. Patients Satisfaction with Primary Health Care Centers in Kuwait City, Kuwait – Journal of Family & Community Medicine - Vol. 8, No. 3, December, 2001.
- Satisfaction of the visitors to look rehabilitative health services of the Centre for academic specialist - Journal of family medicine and community - Volume IX - the third issue - December 2002.
- Factors influencing the choice of the type of hospital for treatment in the Kingdom.
- Factors influencing the selection of students to their specialties at King Saud University.
- Evaluating the study through the participation of students from various departments into a single article and its impact on their team.
- How to solve the problems of education as a way - the experience of a group of students from the Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences.
- Development of applied science in Saudi Arabia during the past hundred years.
- Saudisation health posts in remote and rural areas causes and solutions using the Delphi method.
- Non-adherence to the dates of attendance at public hospitals in Riyadh.
- Methods of communication between the medical and nursing body.
- Evaluating sections of rehabilitation services.
Membership of scientific committees:
1 - Arab member of the Assembly of the administration.
2 - Association member network of centers for teaching science-related health needs of society.
3 - Member of the General Federation of hospitals worldwide.
4 - Member of the American College of managers of health care executives.
• Leading cultural activity for two years.
• Member of the committee supervising students and follow up the concession for five years.
• Member of the Commission on the Status of the annual report and guide the College for four years.
• Member of the committee preparing the study plans Faculty jazz community.
• Member of the Selection Committee for the Community College Jazz.
• Member of the Committee of care and follow-up excelling the missionaries Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences for six years.
• Member of the Board of Medical Faculty of Applied Sciences for seven years.
• Commission decision switchers in the Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences.
• Permanent member of the Preparatory Committee for promotions King Saud University.
• Member of the Scientific Symposium big way, the percentage of King Saud University.
• Member of the Committee on Training Scheme and the Faculty of Medicine and the university hospitals - King Saud University.
• Member of the Preparatory Committee to prepare" the week of the university community".
• a member of the committee preparing the plan for the school medical records management program faculty of applied studies and community service, King Saud University.
• Board member of the Prince Salman Centre for kidney disease in Riyadh.
• Member of Saudi delegation to the United Arab Emirates occasion of the Week Saudi universities and the selection of the capital city of Riyadh for Arab culture in 2000
• Member of the appraisal committees study plans for some colleges and institutes of health of Saudi Arabia.
• Member of the committee studying the system to accept trainees from physicians and others in university hospitals.
• Member of the Commission controls the acceptance of trainees and interns volunteer non-Saudis in university hospitals.
• Member of the Committee to study the plan for the Health Services Department, Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences.
• Member of the Committee of choices competitions of the functions of the Ministry of Health medical records 1422 H.
Awards of Merit:
• Award Medical Journal of Saudi Arabia in 2000 amounted author of the best of his more influential in 2000 and a prize awarded annually magazine in the world.
• Prize by His Royal Highness Prince Bandar bin Sultan bin Abdul Aziz - the Ambassador of Saudi Arabia in Washington - during a masters student missionaries.
• Supervisor for the letter Master of Nursing Division - Nursing Department of Medical Faculty of Applied Sciences.
• Supervisor for Built PhD programs from health insurance
is the University of British.
• Supervisor Research graduated students Health Services Department, Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences.
• External Examiner to the letter Masters, Department of Nursing, Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences, King Saud University.
• Arbitrator scientific research for some scientific journals Court.
experience in administration, education, research and consultancy since been acquired in 1978 from the work of King Khaled University Hospital, King Saud University and the Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences in Riyadh and the Shura Council, Saudi Arabia and the private sector and charities.