Associate Professor Ghada-biography
Name: Ghada Abdel Rahman Mohamed Al-Moosa.
Nationality: Saudi Arabia.
Marital status: Married (number of children 5).
Languages: Arabic and English.
Section kindergartens, College of Education
King Saud University
1415 Masters Educational King Faisal University (was named the Prince Mohammed bin Fahd of scientific excellence).
The title of the message: the impact on the educational environment mental development of children.
1400 baccalaureate economy Home educational King Faisal University.
* 1416-present board member of the Learning Osis School .
* 1420-present advisor to the Museum Advisory Committee, King Abdul-Aziz.
* 1426-present President of the Cultural Committee of the Section kindergarten-College of Education-King Saud University.
* 1422 - 1424 Member of the Committee on the tables in Section kindergarten-College of Education-King Saud University.
* 1425 - 1426 Chairperson of the Commission schedules examinations in Section kindergarten-College of Education-King Saud University.
* 1426-1427 symposium issues in a coordinated kindergarten-College of Education, King Saud University.
* 1427 Member of the Committee on Academic credit Section kindergarten-College of Education, King Saud University.
* Section demonstrator home economics from the University of King Faisal in 1406 to 1409.
* Director of King Faisal University students from 1408 to 1409.
Chairperson of the Cultural Committee of the Assembly "Ftat Al-Ahsa".
* Lecture at the Faculty of Education Section kindergartens at the University of King Saud of 1414 to 1424, so far.
* Research Education museum (the early-childhood education and the Ministry of Education in Saudi Arabia).
* Preparation requesting Alumna of the life process (College of Education-King Saud University).
Q: How do children learn thinking skills (symposium issues in the kindergarten-College of Education-King Saud University).
* Creative drama (symposium issues in the kindergarten-College of Education _ King Saud University).
* Planning for kindergarten programs (Center for Educational Development - The Ministry of Education in Saudi Arabia).
* Integration of museum education in the curricula of kindergarten (Training Center-kindergarten teachers, the Ministry of Education in Saudi Arabia).
* Problems of childhood (symposium at the Center for Princess Nora in Qassim).
* Application of the theory of multiple intelligences in education (open day-cultural program Section Riyadh College of Education King Saud University).
* How to use cooperative learning in education ( Learning Osis School).
- Role in computer science .
- Role in the collaborative learning (36 hours).
- Cooperative role in the discipline (36 hours).
- Role in the integration of poetry in the curriculum.
- Role in the development of thinking skills (25 hours).
- Role in self-esteem.
- Therapeutic role of supervision.
- Playing therapeutic session.
- Role in communication.
- Cycle environmental quality standard for descriptive in kindergarten.
- Cycle application of brain research in the area of learning.
-The child-west and the challenge in 2003 (Cairo).
- Tara Conference 2002 (Bahrain) attend annually.
-Future Schools 2003 (Riyadh).
The early-childhood 2005 (Riyadh - The Ministry of Education and education).
-The child-rearing pre-school reality and future aspirations in 2004 (Cairo-the Supreme Council for Childhood).
-The early-childhood 2001 (Cairo).