1) Walsh SW, Alzoghaibi M. Willey A, Graham M. Oxidized linoleic acid stimulates smooth muscle cell production of IL-8. Presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of Society for Gynecological Investigation, March 22-25, 2000, Chicago, IL (Abstract #383).
2) Walsh SW, Alzoghaibi M, Willey A, Graham M: Linoleic acid specifically and markedly increases interleukin-8 secretion by human intestinal smooth muscle cells isolated from Crohn’s bowel: Evidence that modification of dietary may attenuate intestinal inflammation in Crohn’s disease. Gastroenterology 2002; 122 (4): A-146 (Abstract # S1017).
3) Alzoghaibi MA, S. W. Walsh, A. Willey, A. A. Fowler, M. F. Graham: Linoleic acid, but not oleic acid, upregulates the production of interleukin-8 by human intestinal smooth muscle cells isolated from patients with Crohn’s disease. Clinical Nutrition 2003; 22 (6): 529-35
4) Alzoghaibi MA, S. W. Walsh, A. Willey, D. R. Yager, A. A. Fowler, M. F. Graham: Linoleic acid induces interleukin-8 production by Crohn’s intestinal smooth muscle cells via arachidonic acid metabolites. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 2004; Apr, 286 (4): G528-37.
5) Alzoghaibi MA: Neutrophil Expression and Infiltration into Crohn’s Intestine. Saudi Journal of Gastroenterology 2005; 11: 63-72.
6) Alzoghaibi MA and. Bahammam AS: Lipid Peroxides, Superoxide Dismutase and Circulating IL-8 and GCP-2 in Patients with Severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea. Sleep and Breathing 2005 Sep, 9 (3): 119-26.
7) Alzoghaibi MA and. Bahammam AS: Circulating LTB4 and Eotaxin-1 in Stable Asthmatics on Inhaled Corticosteroids and Long-acting β2-agonists. Annals of Thoracic Medicine 2006, 1 (2):67-70.
8) Alzoghaibi MA and Bahammam AS: Lipid Peroxides in Stable Asthmatics Receiving Inhaled Steroids and Long-acting β2 Agonists. Respirology 2006, 12(3): 439~442.
9) Alzoghaibi M. Protective effect of oleic acid against acute gastric mucosal lesions induced by ischemia-reperfusion in rat. Saudi J Gastroenterol 2007; 13:17-20.
10) Alzoghaibi MA, Al-Mofleh IA, Al-Jebreen AM. Lipid Peroxides in Patients with inflammatory Bowl Diseases. Saudi Journal of Gastroenterology, Saudi Arabia, 2007, 13(4): 187-190.