ACADEMIC AND RESEARCH ACTIVITIES
- Development of the contents.
- Use of the new technology on teaching
- Distance learning
- Application of chromatography separation methods in environmental, chemical and pharmaceutical study.
- Study the environmental pollutants and their safe removal
- Preparation of inorganic materials to prevent the environment
- Synthesis of new silica based materials for separation (Packing materials for chromatographic columns)
- Development and enhance polymeric materials in order to use them for chromatographic columns
- Development of new polymer membrane and use them in pervaporation for chemical separation and purification.
- Nanomaterials for separation
- Nanotechnology to improve s gas sensors.
- Nanocatalyst and catalyst for petrochemical industry.
Running Research Projects
A) International research program funded by KSU.
- Mesoporous nanoreactor for the utilization of CO2 to produce organic carbonate with Institute of Coal Chemistry; Chinese Academy of Science.
- Nanocatalysis and nanoparticle catalysts in porous materials with chemistry department at Virginia Commonwealth University, USA.
- Mesoporous nanoreactor for purification of linear C6~C8 α-olefins from their mixtures with Institute of Coal Chemistry; Chinese Academy of Science.
B) Local research program funded by KSU.
- Polymer membrane for Chemical separation using pervaporation technology.
- Simultaneous determination of Dihydroergocristine, Clopamide and Respine in Brinerdin Drug using High Performance Liquid Chromatography.
- Preparation of capillary columns for chromatographic analysis.