1. Fawzi AlJassir. The Juvenile Tillaux Fracture, Operative versus Nonoperative managements. Accepted for publication in The Saudi Journal of Sports Medicine.
2. Fawzi Al Jassir. The outcome of non-operative treatment for undisplaced patella fractures. Accepted for publication in the Saudi Medical Journal.
3. Fawzi AlJassir. Outcomes in Primary and Secondary Revision Surgery for Shoulder Instability. The Saudi Journal of Sports Medicine, Vol. 9:1, February 2007, 78-81.
4. Salem Al Zahrani, Fawzi Al Jassir. Result of ACL Reconstruction in both knees. The Saudi Journal of Sports Medicine, Vol. 9:2, August 2007, 78-81.
5. Mohammed L. Al Otaibi, Fawzi F. Al Jassir, Marc H. Isler. Giant cell tumour of the rib. Saudi Medical Journal, Vol. 27 (8): 1248, August 2006.
6. Gordon P. Beadel, Catherine E. McLaughlin, Fawzi Al Jassir, Robert E. Turcotte, marc H. Isler, Peter Ferguson, Anthony M. Griffin, Robert S. Bell, Jay S. Wunder. Iliosacral Resection for Primary Bone Tumors, Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, No. 438, September 2005, 22-29.
7. Fawzi AlJassir, Gordon P. Beadel, Robert Turcotte, Anthon M. Griffin, Robert S. Bell, Jay S. Dunder, and Marc H. Isler. Outcome after Pelvic Sarcoma Resection Reconstructed with Saddle Prosthesis, Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, No. 438, September 2005, 36-41.
8. M. Burman, F. AlJassir, L.Coughlin. Ganglion Cyst and Olecranon Physis Nonunion in a Baseball Pitcher, Unique Treatment after Conservative Therapy Failure. The Physician and Sports Medicine, June 2004; Volume 6: 41-44.
9. P. Martineau, F. AlJassir, E. Lenczner, M. Burman. Effect of the Oral Contraceptive Pill on Ligamentous Laxity. Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine. September 2004; Volume 14(5):281-286.
10. Fawzi AlJassir, Paul Martineau, Larry Coughlin. Outcomes in Primary and Secondary Revision Surgery for Shoulder Instability. In press at Canadian Journal Of Surgery ( CMAJ # 104-1346) .
11. G. Beadel, A.Griffin, Fawzi AlJassir, R.Turcotte, M. Isler, R. Bell, J. Wunder. Functional and Oncologic Outcome Following Type I Pelvic Resection for Bone Tumours With and Without Reconstruction. Clinical Orthopedic and related research (CORR- Septmber 2005).