Name : Ali Ibrahim Mohammed Al-Gsair
Qualifications : Participant Professor
Faculty : Education
Department : Arabic Culture
Specialization : Jurisprudence
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Tel. : 4674693
1. Impact Ability on Deputyship in Pilgrimage: published in Research Center of Faculty of Education.
2. Thesis Investigation: Understandable Views to Apply Obligations written by Taqi Al-Deen Al-Soubki: published in Contemporary Doctrine Researches Magazine.
3. Gain (Its Essence, Judgment, Regulations, Intentions): published in King Saud University Magazine.
4. Toufi's Method in Ramifying Doctrine Branches on Linguistic Foundations from the book Angry Revolution Replying on Those Who Deny Arabic Language: published in Derai'a Magazine.
5. Winning the Financial Right (Its Judgment and Regulations): published in Islamic Studies in Pakistan.
6. The Impact of Physical Ability on the Right to Get Zakat.