· Factors affecting Tacrolimus drug bioavailability.
· Effect of intestinal rejection on intestinal permeability.
· Effect of liver rejection on drug metabolism and transport.
· Effect of inflammatory mediators (e.g. cytokines and NO) on drug metabolism and transport.
· Effect of different inducers on drug metabolism and transport using isolated human liver hepatocyes in vitro.
· Usage of different in-vitro intestinal models (e.g. intestinal rings, everted sacs, etc) to study the absorption and transport of drugs through the intestine.
· Methods to improve the bioavailability of different drugs.
· Effect of irradiation on physical properties of drugs, intestinal permeability and drug metabolism.
· Delivery systems of different drugs.