نستعرض في هذا العنوان الأبحاث العلمية التي تم نشرها بانفراد أو بالاشتراك مع باحثين آخرين في العديد من المجلات الطبية المحلية والعالمية فهناك 40 بحثاً في القائمة التالية التي تحتوي على عناوين هذه البحوث وتاريخ نشرها والمجلات العلمية التي نشرت فيها.
1- Psychiatric presentations and social consequences of hypothyroidism. Case report (Published in the Arab Journal of Psychiatry Vol. 6, No. 1, May 1995)
2. Inpatients given a hysterical label over a 10-year period in a teaching hospital at Riyadh (Presented at the International Symposium on Psychosomatic Medicine and Child Psychiatry in February 1996, published in Annals of Saudi Medicine Vol. 17 No. 1, January 1997).
3. Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome: A report of nine cases (published in Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal Vol. 4, No. 3 - 4 July - October 1996)
4. Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome, a comprehensive review and update (published in Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal Vol. 4, No. 3 - 4 July - October 1996)
5. DATURA Induced Delirium: A report of two cases published in Saudi Medical Journal 1999 Vol. 20 (7) 543-547.
6. Psychotropic drug prescriptions in primary care and general hospitals in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Pharmaceutical J 2001; 9: 193-200.
7. Factitious disorder in Saudi Arabia: A report of two cases, published in Journal of Family and Community Medicine, Vol. 6 No. 1, 1999.
8. Factitious disorders: sociocultural and clinical factors among Saudi patients. The Arab Journal of Psychiatry (1999) Vol. 10 No. 2 Page 128 – 140.
9. Smoking among male psychiatric outpatient in Saudi Arabia, accepted for publication in Annals of Saudi Medicine at July 2000.
10. Sociodeographic parameters and clinical patterns of drug abuse in Al-Qassim Region, Saudi Arabia, The Arab Journal of Psychiatry (2000) Vol. 11 No. 1 Page (10-21)
11. t al. The sociodemographic and clinical pattern of hysteria in Saudi Arabia. Arab Journal of Psychiatry (1999) Vol. 10 No. 2 Page 99-109.
12. A study of Psychotropic drugs prescriptions in Al-Qassim Region, Saudi Arabia. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal Vol. 5 No. 1, 1999, 27-34
13. Sildenafil Citrate (Viagra): Pros and Cons, Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, Vol 7, No. 4 October 1999, 192-200
14. Drug Addiction: A general review of new concepts and future challenges. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal (2000) 6: 723-733..
15. Psychiatric referrals within the teaching hospital: A comparison with general hospital and primary care psychiatry referrals, Saudi Arabia. Journal of Family and Community Medicine. Vol 9 No 3, Dec. 2002.
16. Delusions of pregnancy in Saudi Arabia. Socio-cultural perspectives. Transcultural Psychiatry (2001); 38: 231-242.
17. Symphatoadrenal hyperacidity and neuroleptic malignant syndrome. Letter to the Editor. American Journal of Psychiatry, Feb. 2000; 157: 310-311.
18. Knowledge, beliefs and practice of Faith Healers in Saudi Arabia. Arab Journal of Psychiatry, Nov. 2002.
19. Psychiatric referrals: psychiatric symptomatology in primary care and general hospitals in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Pharmaceutical J 2001; 22: 619-624.
20. Making psychiatric sense of sand: A case of delusional disorder in Saudi Arabia. Transcultuural Psychiatry 2004 Vol. 41 (2) 271-280.
21. Neuroleptic Malignant syndrome: clinical update and report of additional four cases. Saudi Pharma J 2001; 9: 201–209.
22. Program for the improvement of care for people with mental ilnesses, vienna 2001/2002 (Part I: The role of second generation antipsychotics in the management of acute psychotic disorders). International Journal of Postgraduate Training in Medicine, No. 7, May 2002.
23. Program for the improvement of care for people with mental ilnesses, vienna 2001/2002 (Part II: Ways to facilitate the application of new knowledge about them). International Journal of Postgraduate Training in Medicine, No. 7, May 2002.
24. Premenstrual manic disorder. Review literature and the efficacy of Trifluperazine in premenstrual mania. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal.
25. Quality of psychiatric referrals: structural equation modeling approach. Int J Qiality Health Care.
26. Factitious disorders revisited [letter]. Arab J Psychiatry.
27. . Pharmacotherapies of addiction. Neurosciences 2003, Vol 8 (1) pages 447-455.
28. Faith Healers’ View on Evil Eye, Jinn Possesion, and Magic in Saudi Arabia. Arab Journal of Psychiatry, Nov. 2002.
29. Psychiatric comorbidity in primary care and general hospitals, Saudi Arabia, Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal.
30. Psychiatric referrals: a controlled investigation between primary care and general referrals, Al-Qassim Region, Saudi Arabia. Arab J Psychiatry.
31 The Quality of Life of Patients with Schizophrenia (Jordan - Saudi Project) Part 1: the reliability and validity of the modified version of schizophrenia quality of life scale (SQLS). Arab Journal of Psychiatry (2003) Vol 14 no. 1 pages 10-18.
. 32 The Quality of Life of Patients with Schizophrenia (Jordan - Saudi Project) Part 2: Accepted for publication in Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal.
33. Pervasive Developmental Disorders: Etiological, diagnostic and reatment conundrums.Neurosciences 2003 Vol 8 (3) pages 143-155.
34. Pattern of Smoking among primary care attendantees. Eastern Mediterran Health J [in press].
35.. Psychiatric referrals. The Arab J Psychiatry [in press]
36. Making psychiatric sense out of premesntrual pains, tension and dysphoria. Saudi Medical Journal 2004, Vol 25 (6) pages 717-727.
37.Rabbit- syndrome: a short review of literature and a report of five cases from Saudi Arabia. Saudi Pharmaceutical J 1999; 7: 62-66.
38. Hypnosis, psychiatrist vs. faith healers view critical reading and historical view.
39. Referral systems research in Saudi Arabia. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal. (in press).
40. Effectiveness of a trainin gprogramme for primary care physicians directed at the enhancement of their psychiatric knowledge in Saudi Arabia. Education for Health, 19, No. 1 March 2006, 52-60.