Name: Dr. Al Jazi Mohamad Fahad Al Shebieki.
Job: Assistant Professor / Vice Dean of Social Studies.
Department: Arts College/King Saud University.
1. doctor of philosophy (p.h.d) in social works
2. Master degree in social work
3. bachelor degree in arts
§ Volunteer Member in Al Nahda Philanthropic Society for Women scene 1399 H to present.
§ Chief of social work committee in al in Al Nahda's Philanthropic Society for Women board of director for nine years
§ Participate in organizing and developing many entitling projects and social studies and philanthropic activities in ِAl Nahda Philanthropic Society For Women.
§ The leader of social work at the arts college for two years (1425 – 1426H).
§ Member in many committees of the university studies center for girls in Olaisha.
§ Member of funding committee at the week of the wild life at National Commission for Wildlife Conservation and Development
§ Member of the international organization instructor and development.
Lectures , conference and seminars:
· Had many lectures about volunteering work and participate at many seminars about volunteering work and philanthropic societies and social work at Riyadh and Qaseem.
· Participate with paper at the first international conference for volunteering services in Saudi Arabia in Omm Al Qora University at Makkah - 1418 H titled by (Al Nahda Philanthropic Society and thirty six years of giving).
· Present a paper titled "the social obligation at the Saudi Socity for the Saudi poor women" at the Fourth Current Affairs National Dialog at Al Madina Al Monawarah .
· Present a vision for the ways to support the family participation at the Saudi Society for the Ministry of Social Affairsl.
· Present a paper titled by "the efforts of Al Nahda Philanthropic Society for Women, for human resource development" at the second national conference for social works at Saudi Arabia organized by Red Crescent Society / 1428 H.